Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Teenage Paparazzo Questions

1- If I see a celebrity waking down the street, I would be amazed and want a picture and autograph like most but I wouldn't call the being obsessed.

2- I think we do because they're famous and we all want to be as famous as them so we kind of worship them I guess.

3- Yes because that's another way people know them.

4- No it's not okay to expose a celebrity to sell magazines unless they're doing something they shouldn't.

5- I agree because if your saying "They're gossiping about someone," your talking about the people gossiping not who they're gossiping about.

6- A para-social relationship is a relationship where one of the two is showing all the love and interest while the other isn't.

7- No, I don't like para-social relationships so I don't engage in any.

8- I agree and we can prevent this by limiting the time we spend on the media.

9- I think both because for example if your feed on Instagram is sports like mine, then it shows people that you like sports and are athletic.

10- I like to make sure that my digital footprint is in check and doesn't get out of control. 

11- I don't think so because if you want to take a picture of something, you should be able to and not have to follow rules or ethics about it unless its someones personal business or you take a photo of someone without consent.

12- I disagree because if its a picture of someones true side then its not a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not